The Durham Technical Community College ("Durham Tech") website is intended to foster communication among the students, alumni, faculty, staff, friends, and others who together form the extended college community. Access to and use of the Durham Tech website is subject to the following terms and conditions. Please note that your use of our site constitutes your unconditional agreement to follow and be bound by these terms and conditions:
General Usage of Durham Tech Websites
- You may download, display, and print material on this website for your personal, non-commercial use. Any other copying, distribution, re-transmission, or publication of any material posted on this website is strictly prohibited without the express written consent of Durham Tech.
- Durham Tech is not responsible for any errors in the materials provided on the web. The Durham Tech website and all materials maintained on the web are provided "as is" with no warranties of any kind.
- Durham Tech does not guarantee that the system will function error-free or uninterrupted.
- Durham Tech websites may include hyperlinks to websites maintained or controlled by others. Durham Tech is not responsible for and does not routinely screen, approve, review, or endorse the contents of or use of any of the products or services that may be offered at these web sites. Comments on the contents of those pages should be directed to the page author.
- Durham Tech has the right to revise these policies without notice.
©Durham Technical Community College. All Rights Reserved.
All content included on this website, such as text, graphics, logos, icons, images, designs, photographs, video clips, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, software, and written material is the property of Durham Tech or its content suppliers and protected by United States and international copyright laws. The compilation of all content on this site is the exclusive property of Durham Technical Community College and is protected by United States and international copyright laws.
Disclaimer of Warranties
This website is provided by Durham Tech on an "as is" and "as available" basis. Durham Tech makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the website, the information, content, or materials included on this website. Durham Tech shall not be liable for any damages of any kind, including consequential or incidental damages, arising from the submission, installation, maintenance, transmission, copying, modification, distribution, or use of any materials.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
This website is controlled by Durham Tech from its main campus in Durham, North Carolina, in the United States of America. All matters relating to access to, or use of, this website shall be governed by the laws of the State of North Carolina and the United States. Any legal action or proceeding relating to access to, or use of, this website or the information it contains shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts for Durham County, North Carolina. You and Durham Tech agree to submit to the jurisdiction of, and agree that venue is proper in, these courts in any such legal action or proceeding.