REAP provides reliable, accessible, and valid data; promotes institutional effectiveness; coordinates compliance with regional accreditation requirements; and manages the College’s policies and procedures to improve teaching, learning, and service. Our core values are access, accuracy, accountability, collegiality, integrity, and service.
REAP’s specific areas of responsibility include:
- Supporting College-related research, including surveys and focus groups;
- Curriculum and service evaluation;
- Learning and overall College assessment; and
- Managing the College’s strategic planning and councils and committees structure.
Accountability and Accreditation
- College Accreditation and Approbation
- Annual Reporting Plan
- Quality Enhancement Plan
- SACSCOC Reaffirmation of Accreditation Process Orientation
- Institutional Effectiveness (IE) Process Model
- Durham Tech Strategic Plan
- Student Evaluation of Curriculum Instruction
- Planning and Budgeting
- Student Learning Outcomes Assessment
Data and Survey Requests
Please submit assistance requests via the College’s work order system. Select the appropriate queue (data request or survey request) after login.
Research, Evaluation, Assessment, and Planning (REAP)
807 Bacon Street (Building 20), Main Campus