- The pantry is open to anyone with a valid Durham Tech ID.
- Clients must show an ID and complete a short intake form at each visit.
- Clients may visit the pantry once per week to receive a bag of food. Snacks are available on a daily basis from noon – 1 p.m.
- Hours of operation and food distribution are contingent upon availability of supplies.
- The pantry is located in the Phillips Building (Building 3), room 3-110C.
Monday, noon–1 p.m. Snacks only.
Tuesday, noon–1 p.m. Snacks only.
Wednesday, noon–2 p.m. Snacks and groceries available.
Thursday, noon–2 p.m. Snacks and groceries available.
Fridays and College Holidays – The pantry is closed
Bags with snacks and essential food items are available at the Orange County Campus. Inquire at the front desk.
Donations are Welcome!
We appreciate donations of non-perishable food items, fresh produce, bread, and hygiene items. They can be dropped off at the pantry in the Phillips Building (Building 3), room 3-110C. Please be sure items are in good condition and have not expired.
Monetary donations through the Durham Tech Foundation are also accepted and much appreciated. You may make a donation online or mail a check. Be sure to specify that you want the donation to be used by the Campus Harvest Food Pantry. More information
- Peanut butter
- Pasta sauce (cans preferred to glass)
- Canned fruits and vegetables
- Canned meats (such as tuna or Spam)
- Ready-to-eat items, such as granola bars, fruit cups, tuna salad packets, Nabs, Easy Mac, and single-serving boxes of raisins
- Fresh produce
Volunteers are needed to process donations and stock shelves every Tuesday afternoon, 3–4:30 p.m. Volunteers should sign up in advance.
If you have questions about food pantry services or if you are interested in volunteering contact email@example.com.